Thursday, December 11, 2014

Feedback from our clients: love for and from iWL!

Working at inWhatLanguage is a real pleasure, that is a fact. And a good part of it is because we have such amazing clients! Helping them to the best of our abilities when they need our services is the least we can do in exchange for their trust and support – as well as their constructive feedback!

This week, our blog post is dedicated to them. Here is a quick compilation of the best feedback comments we have received lately:

“We love inWhatLanguage. It is one of the best services we have ever seen. Being able to communicate with staff in languages from Farsi to Mandarin is such a huge asset to our property. Every agent I have been in contact with was professional and outstanding in their demeanor and assistance. I cannot say anything negative about the service. We love it.”

“Great attention and a really warm way of approaching.”

“inWhatLanguage was very fast to respond to our needs. They proved to be highly experienced and helped us understand the best ways in which our organization needed to address our international target markets. They went the extra mile to ensure our content (in over 18 languages!) was culturally adapted and aligned with our company branding, messaging and overall marketing styles. The pricing was great and I was also very pleased with the turnaround time. But what really stands out is the way they treated me and my marketing team. It felt like we had been working with them for years. I would highly recommend inWhatLanguage for any translation or language project.”

“I needed about 30 official certified translations done for our adoption and inwhatlanguage provided all the translation in the same formats and certified in amazing time. I was amazed at the turn around, the pricing and the level of professionalism for just an individual. Highly recommended.”

“Great quality! I wish I had found InWhatLanguage sooner. I recently needed to change to a new translation firm. I was referred to InWhatLanguage through a friend. They completed my request much faster than I had anticipated. They were friendly, easy to deal with, and not too expensive. I was blown away by the quality of the work and the time in which it took. I would highly recommend InWhatLanguage to anyone needing translations services.”

“Very helpful customer service from IWL. They took the time to get things right and deliver good quality. Prices are competitive and they make you feel confident in the work their providing.”

Thank you so VERY much for all of your love! You are the reason why we do what we do, and thanks to your comments, we are more motivated than ever!


Let’s keep on rockin’!!

No comments:

Post a Comment